GreenStakes - 45% More Anchoring Power than a 6" metal stake.ADVANTAGES/ BENEFITS:
Cost Savings of GreenStakes™ versus traditional metal pins:
100% Biodegradable - GreenStakes™ completely disappear - They are environmentally friendly and minimize the risk of injury to people, animals and machinery caused by metal pins which remain in the ground forever
- Reduced Risk of Injury - Reduce risk of injury to the public, employees and animals caused by metal pins remaining in the ground or metal pins becoming a dangerous projectile if caught in machinery
- Reduced Equipment Damage - Reduce risk of damage to equipment, such as mower blades, tires, etc., caused by metal fasteners remaining in the ground.
- Endorsed by renowned conservationist Nick Silvis.
Uses for GreenStakes™:
- No more return visits to site to remove metal pins
- Reduced risk and cost of potential injury claims.
- Reduced risk and cost of equipment damage.
- No environmental damage.
Functional Benefits of GreenStakes™:
- Anchor Erosion Control Blanket - For slope stabilization on: Highway & motorway embankments/ Drain Channels/ Sloped areas on residential, commercial and sports ground developments
- Fasten Down Seed Germination & Frost Blankets - Used in: Residential & commercial landscaping/ Construction/ Grounds maintenance in Public Parks & Recreational Areas/ Home gardens
- Secure Weed Control Fabric & Ground Covers - Used in: Residential & commercial landscaping/ Grounds maintenance in Public Parks & Recreational Areas/ Home gardens/ New forestry planting/ Professional Growing/ Home gardens
- Pin Down Turfgrass & Sod - Used in: Sports-grounds: golf courses, football and baseball grounds / Residential & commercial landscaping/ Public Parks & Recreational Areas/ Schools & Colleges/ Airport Medians.
- More anchoring force than metal staples due to hooked head and barbs on shaft - Independent Tests Show.
- 100% biodegradable. Breakdown caused by naturally occurring micro-organisms in the ground. Will disappear in 8 - 24 months leaving no residuals.
- GreenStake™ has no impact on the environment unlike metal spikes which rust, and "degradable" plastic stakes which leave plastic residues. Note: Degradable stakes are made with +90% petro-chemical based plastics, such as polypropylene, will never disappear completely and do not comply with ASTM Standard D6400 for biodegradation.
- GreenStakes™ will store until used if kept in their packaging in a dry environment.
Greenstakes are available in 4" tall and 6" tall.
Order today, ships tomorrow - Shipping, Just $9.99 for your entire order.