AlumiCloth acts like a mirror, reflecting the sun's harsh radiation away from your valuable crops. Due to its superior reflectability, it creates a high quality shade with diffused, refracted light beneficial to plant health.
The professionals on our sewing production team hand crafted the panels listed below. We use brass grommets and 2 3/4" reinforcement tape. The taped edges are double stitched for extra holding power. Our AlumiCloth is a high density polyethylene knitted screen. Its unique lock stitch construction will not unravel. Its light weight and durability make it a superior choice for all types of shade applications.
BUY TWO WAYS:
- Quality - Our AlumiCloth is manufactured to exact specifications featuring tough, lockstitch construction. Our binding is a seat-belt like material and is stitched to the entire perimeter of your shade cloth at no additional cost. Brass grommets are placed every 2 feet.
- Price - AlumiCloth is the economical solution for reflective shade cloth. There are no hidden charges for grommets, binding or fabrication. Order online or call us toll free at 1-866-727-6658.
- Convenience - we ship direct to you faster than any competitor.
Shipping - Just $9.99 for your entire order.
- Order one of our most popular sizes from the list below - all are finished with edging and brass grommets every two feet. We stock all the finished sizes and they will leave our warehouse the day after you order.
- Purchase the AlumiCloth unfinished - without taped edges or grommets. Simply select the width you prefer and put the length in the quantity field. Please enter the number in feet. You will receive ONE piece of unfinished shade cloth with the width indicated by the product number and the length as specified in the quantity field. Or order a 100' roll and save more money. Order our Clip-Its CL9500 to secure your cloth.
All finished panels and unfinished rolls are in stock and will ship the day after the order is placed.